Neville at Boatyard

RhondaC

Is there a way to contact him and set up a time to go out or do you just show up at the boatyard and look for him?

You just show up and you'll see him near the beach. You can always ask one of the guys on the beach and they'll point him out. That's what we did. Try to find him early (9am) to get on his first trip. That way you'll beat the big boats out there and the water will still be clear and you won't be tripping over a hundred other people.

Enjoy his homemade rum punch on the way back! Yummy!

You will see a younger guy (Neville) carrying a sign that says Neville & Mitchell. Let Mitchell know that you want to go out with Neville. He'll let you know when the boat is ready to go. I agree with Rhonda C--try to go on the first trip out. The turtles are really hungry then :)

My DH loved the rum punch too!

IMGP0533.jpg.3a8012a2696f782c476399e20bb26786.jpg

IMGP0547.jpg.9e6492e5b98c58063064ea7218800c3b.jpg

Gorgeous pics of the turtles! Couple of questions ~ how much was the cost of the taxi from the port to/from the Boatyard? How much does it cost to get in? I read $15.00 per adult which included a drink coupon, umbrella and use of beach and how much was it to swim with the turtles using Neville? Thanks in advance :)

...how much was the cost of the taxi from the port to/from the Boatyard? How much does it cost to get in? I read $15.00 per adult which included a drink coupon, umbrella and use of beach...

I was there in October and the cost was $15. It included 1 drink, beach chairs, an umbrella and transportation back to the ship. I'm not positive about the taxi from the ship to the Boatyard but I think it may have been $5. I'm pretty sure it was no more than $5.

QTPieRye: The taxi ride to the Boatyard was $5pp this past April. Be aware that the taxi drivers will try to talk you out of going to the Boatyard but they will drop you off there if you insist. The fee to enter the Boatyard was $15pp. They give you a wristband that has a tear-off tag good for a free drink. Your fee also covers a lounge chair, a shared umbrella, water toys and a ride back to the ship. The fee to swim with the turtles with Neville was $15pp.

We had a great time!

Note: We got there when they first opened (9am)--got great seats & we were on the first trip out with Neville. Here's a few of my Boatyard shots to show you what you'll be looking at :)

IMG_0058.jpg.410a65080be0234376aaf84fdd41f574.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg.3fefdfd1a886ba21cf9af13e6e60ff2e.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg.7874db2c28ec854d0d9811d0bcb06ade.jpg

Is there a way to contact him and set up a time to go out or do you just show up at the boatyard and look for him?

You will see a bunch of guys hanging around under this sign (see photo) trying to get people to sign up for the turtle swim. This is where we found Mitchell with his Neville sign (on the beach)--hope this helps!

IMG_0061.jpg.4f6676c484862bcee564489deb467997.jpg

Edited by PurrSusan