17 days until Freedom!!!

Jenniell

Enjoy the Freedom! It is to date the only ship that I have sailed on twice. Loved it the first time 2010 (Exotic Western, to Cozumel, Limon Costa Rica, and Colon Panama, 8 day), but loved it even more last November (Eastern, 8 day, to Antigua, St Martin, San Juan, and Nassau). On both cruises, but most especially on my recent one in November, the crew were over the top, and sincerely friendly and warm. They made me feel so welcome. Even as I ate lunch in the lido area, many would come over and say hello, "how is your cruise?", is there anything I can get you? It will remain among my many great Carnival cruise memories.

Enjoy and have fun!:)

We almost took that cruise since it was over our actually anniversary. Instead we are doing Rotan, Belize and Cozumel because we have an addiction for Mr. Sanchos. Have a wonderful trip!!!

Thank you! Enjoy your cruise too!

Enjoy the Freedom! It is to date the only ship that I have sailed on twice. Loved it the first time 2010 (Exotic Western, to Cozumel, Limon Costa Rica, and Colon Panama, 8 day), but loved it even more last November (Eastern, 8 day, to Antigua, St Martin, San Juan, and Nassau). On both cruises, but most especially on my recent one in November, the crew were over the top, and sincerely friendly and warm. They made me feel so welcome. Even as I ate lunch in the lido area, many would come over and say hello, "how is your cruise?", is there anything I can get you? It will remain among my many great Carnival cruise memories.

Enjoy and have fun!:)

I'm so happy to hear this. I can't wait for next Saturday! Thanks for the positive report. :)