Gift Preferences

Just off the GOS had a great time and the weather was beautiful. I was just wondering if anyone knows when the gift preference on our status page is going to be fixed. I called before leaving and checked with rep and everything seemed to be ok. Got on the ship and received one wrong gift and one item never did show up. It sure did not ruin the trip or anything but was wondering and hoping its fixed by October.

Just off the GOS had a great time and the weather was beautiful. I was just wondering if anyone knows when the gift preference on our status page is going to be fixed. I called before leaving and checked with rep and everything seemed to be ok. Got on the ship and received one wrong gift and one item never did show up. It sure did not ruin the trip or anything but was wondering and hoping its fixed by October.

If you call C&A they will tell you that they are aware the problem but have no idea when it will be fixed. If you want to change your preferences, you must do it by phone.