Cycle classes on the Getaway

rbflyer

Has anyone taken the spin classes offered? I think I saw a video of the bikes and saw cycle shoes but I can't seem to find the video again. I plan on signing up for the classes and wondered if I can leave my shoes at home and have one less thing to pack. First time cruiser and I know I will over pack.

Have taken spin on another NCL class. I just wore my sneakers, I wouldn't pack your spin shoes. FYI...the bikes were pretty worn and not in great shape. I am a regular spinner and would not waste the $12. Class again. I took classes on the Dawn.

Have taken spin on another NCL class. I just wore my sneakers, I wouldn't pack your spin shoes. FYI...the bikes were pretty worn and not in great shape. I am a regular spinner and would not waste the $12. Class again. I took classes on the Dawn.

Thanks for the reply Love2travel4. I am also a regular spinner at home. Since the Getaway is only a year old I am hoping the bikes are still in good condition.

Me too....I will be on the Getaway in October. Let me know what you think. My only complaint....I wish the classes were earlier. Most don't start until 9am or later. In my experience, many active exercises like to work out early, like 5am-6am (as we do at home). I know it's vacation, but I still set the alarm for 6am and get the workout done!