Carnival Valor October 17, 2015 10/17/2015

dreweyj

• 2 weeks later...
Just checking in... anyone on the Valor for the 10/17/15 sailing?

Yes DD and I, her mother, cruising with her friends, all nurses from Charlotte NC, I was born in Cincinatti in 58, but moved to California when I was two. Maybe I will be able to keep up, this was a quick notice for me since my DD's shipmate had to cancel. my DH and I plus friends have the same cruise booked for Nov 28th. Guess I can force myself to do two cruises month to month.:D There is a rollcall on this site if yiu have not found it yet. Never been on Valor. Cruised Fantasy 3x and Dream 2x.

Not long now.

Peggy and Felicia

• 3 weeks later...

Found this board through a google search. Long story short I booked two balcony cabins on this cruise, we are family of four with two children, so I booked myself in one with one child and my hubby on the other with 2nd child. I booked online and did not realize that each cabin was a separate booking.I logged on yesterday to look at excursions etc and saw that the second cabin was canceled!When I made my final payment I only paid for one.I guess I should have noticed it, but I swear I spent so much time looking at rates and cabins etc that it didn't trigger for me that the amount didn't include the other cabin. I booked them at the same time so I had no reason to think it was separate. And now of course the cruise is sold out.I am so upset. I am angry with myself for not noticing, and pretty frustrated with Carnival that they would cancel a booking with not so much as an email or phone call. I realize it was my responsibility to look closer, but to not even have a follow up email seems like pretty poor customer service. Thank goodness I logged on when I did and didn't wait until the night before to print boarding passes! Anyway, they have put me first on the waitlist, but I have been close to tears for the last 24 hours. If I do not get the 2nd cabin I have a choice of throwing away $2500 or going on a cruise with only one one child and no spouse? Anyone have any last minute waitlist positive stories to cheer me up?

• 3 weeks later...
Yes DD and I, her mother, cruising with her friends, all nurses from Charlotte NC, I was born in Cincinatti in 58, but moved to California when I was two. Maybe I will be able to keep up, this was a quick notice for me since my DD's shipmate had to cancel. my DH and I plus friends have the same cruise booked for Nov 28th. Guess I can force myself to do two cruises month to month.:D There is a rollcall on this site if yiu have not found it yet. Never been on Valor. Cruised Fantasy 3x and Dream 2x.

Not long now.

Peggy and Felicia

Wow just saw you replied! :) CC never alerted me! anyway welcome aboard! There's a facebook group if you're not already on it