Need info on cabin 8473 on Breeze, Please

blue seas dreaming

I have not been in that cabin, but I cannot think of any room type on this ship that would be better than what you have, not even the suites. That balcony is a wrap-around balcony. It's huge! You will have a side view and aft view, which makes these the most sought-after balconies on any ship. There will be a chair or 2 out there, and even a lounger or 2. With the awesomeness of this balcony, you won't want to be wanting to sit inside your room. You will want to be out on that balcony instead. You may even want to sleep out there.

Now that I've talked up the balcony, I will confirm that there is no sofa in the room. But hopefully, I've helped convince you that this doesn't matter. The bed is set up so that you are facing the window when laying on it, which is really nice. A description for the room says that it has an "ottoman seat". I haven't heard any complaints about these aft wraps.

Go to cruiselinerooms dot com, pull up the Magic (almost identical to Breeze), and you can see pics of room 8473 posted there.

Edited by k2excursion

I had the aft wrap on the other side of the ship (8466) while my friends had your exact cabin (8473). We loved our cabin and couldn't care less about not having a sofa. My friends had never cruised before were disappointed with the room. They thought it was small and didn't like no having a sofa. Maybe since it was their first cruise they expected more and didn't have anything to compare it to.

When it comes down to it, it really is a personal choice and what is more important to you.

I love the balconies and aft wraps are my favorite.