OBC purchase prior to cruise?

brenderlou

We have a $200 OBC for our thanksgiving cruise. I would like to make a reservation at a specialty restaurant prior to the cruise but want to use our OBC for the restaurant fee instead of it being put on my credit card now. Is there any way of doing this or do I just have to wait until we board and make the reservation then?

We have a $200 OBC for our thanksgiving cruise. I would like to make a reservation at a specialty restaurant prior to the cruise but want to use our OBC for the restaurant fee instead of it being put on my credit card now. Is there any way of doing this or do I just have to wait until we board and make the reservation then?

You must book on board to use OBC.

I think you have to wait until your on board to use your OBC.

The friends I was travelling with on my last cruise were told by RCI they could prepay with their credit card for dinner and spa and then have it reversed and charged to their OBC. That did not work out for them. They had many trips to guests services and it was not resolved.

They also had non-refundable OBC so they ended up shopping on the last day of the cruise.