Travelling with toddler - 20 month old - list. Please help!

EscaladeHybrid

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Organic Valley's website. They have the individual milks in 6.75 oz. There is a place to search where to buy and you check the products you are looking for and it brings results. It only listed Whole Foods in Ft Lauderdale - 5 locations of Whole Foods so either go to Organic Valley's website to get the locations or just look up Whole Foods there and call them to check on it.

Thank you I did that already. Did search and it showed me Whole Foods, printed map how to get to that store while in FLL. Also considering Horizon brand that ppl say will be sold in Publix which I can walk to from my hotel while in FLL.... So I guess I am set to go. Nothing in certain of course because none of the store would confirm that they have it because people that I talked to have no idea what I am talking about and clearly have no idea what their stores sell which as I was told here a common problem in Florida. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am back and I am happy to report that I did find that non-refrigerated milk. It was at Publix Aisle 2 along with cereal products so it’s all good. I bought a lot of supply and even brought some with me home to have it because it’s so convenience, it was indispensable item for my trip.

That's a great point. I never ever used any medicine for my toddler and since the day she was born. Can you please tell me what medicine I should bring for her just in case? I would really appreciate your help on this one.

Mom of 3 kids here! Definitely bring tylenol and ibuprofen (advil/motrin). I'd pack a thermometer, too. You never know when the kids are going to get sick (adults, too....but babies are worse!)....so you want to be prepared.