Ncl escape 11/21/2015 or ncl getaway 11/29/2015

teseo

Anyone in any of these 2 cruises? we are doing a B2B Escape/Getaway from Miami this coming Thanksgiving season. sailing the Escape saturday nov 21 and the Getaway sunday nov 29.

We are 2 guys from NJ, 10+ years together, we love cruising NCL and we love the big ships, although before the AWAY ships the GEM was always our favorite, still is along the AWAYS, we recently just sailed the GEM in june/15.

looking forward to meet some other people on any of this cruises.

Carlos

Hey guy - we will be on the NCL Getaway Nov 29th as well. Also been together for 10 years and live in Philadephia.

Anyone in any of these 2 cruises? we are doing a B2B Escape/Getaway from Miami this coming Thanksgiving season. sailing the Escape saturday nov 21 and the Getaway sunday nov 29.

We are 2 guys from NJ, 10+ years together, we love cruising NCL and we love the big ships, although before the AWAY ships the GEM was always our favorite, still is along the AWAYS, we recently just sailed the GEM in june/15.

Carlos

My husband and I will be disembarking on the 21st from the Escape. Wish I was doing a b2b (even if on another cruise line for the 2nd cruise), but he wasn't up for it. Have a nice cruise!

We were originally booked on this cruise but switched later for the Thanksgiving week, was more efficient that way to do the B2B. I know what you are saying, DH is not very excited either doing the B2B, but he went along with.

Thanks for the good wishes and you too have a nice cruise and keep the Escape in good shape for us. Very exciting seeing all the pics posted this weekend.

Hey guy - we will be on the NCL Getaway Nov 29th as well. Also been together for 10 years and live in Philadephia.

Hey MichaeL, I saw you signed for the M&G, great, that will be on tuesday, maybe we should meet on sunday, lets keep in touch.

Carlos

We are on the maiden voyage of the escape disembarking on Thursday out of Southampton....ask me on 11/9 if the escape is better than the getaway (we love the getaway)

Have a nice TA cruise, that is exciting. We sailed the Breakaway 3 times, 3 different seasons and we love it, Escape looks amazing, especially all the new venues. Can't get off the screen looking at all those amazing new pics.

Will be waiting anxious for your report when you come back.

Carlos

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Carlos

hope you're having a great cruise (cruises :D) . Would love to hear about your B2B. I'm booked on the Getaway in 2017, would love to know your thoughts.