Boarding time Jewel Boston??

comfortcove

Hi All. We wil arrive very early, shortly after 9am, with lots of luggage. I am thinking we should get a luggage cart, and have a leisurely breakfast at Logan. Time will fly, we'll be on vacation. When were you able to board w/out a big line? We have the suite priority embarkation. Thanks, Nancy

We sailed on 9/12 on the Jewel, and we leeft our house at 10:30 AM, arrived at the port at 10:45. We had a porter take our bags and then we proceeded inside to check-in. Unfortunately, they were having computer problems and because of this, it took a little over an hour for us to board.

We were onboard and in the Windjammer for lunch before 12:30. We were not allowed to our cabin area until 1pm. It was a wonderful cruise, on my top 5 list.

Have a great time, the Jewel is a beautiful ship, infact we booked her for next year also.

Thank you so much. Trying to decide whether to dally at Logan and have bfast, browse the bookstore etc, or just get a cab and head to the port. I am packing right now, we are going to have serious luggage! Glad your cruise was great. Thanks again, Nancy

Nancy - we'll be arriving around 11:30. As soon as we board, we'll be making reservations at Chops and then going to the Windjammer. After lunch, we'll maybe explore a little bit and then go to the pool bar (around 3PM) so I can buy Tom his birthday pina colada. Why don't you meet us there. You won't be able to miss us - I carry a carved green cane. Have a safe trip.

Archived