Food Allergies on Anthem

We have booked a cruise on Anthem in July. This will be our third cruise with Royal and we have been thrilled with how they have handled my son's food allergies in the past. We have previously sailed on Explorer and Liberty and on both ships we were met with several individuals who went above and beyond to provide safe meals for us.

As I read more reviews about Anthem, I am starting to become nervous about the new dining experience and their ability to provide safe meals. We hope to have Classic Dining when we cruise. Is there anyone who has cruised on Anthem or Quantum with dietary restrictions that can share their experience?

We has an excellent experience on Liberty of the Seas in August. Just returned from Anthem and it was a disaster. My daughter was given wrong information several times (fortunately I didn't give her the food), and we got the run around with simple pre-ordered menu items. They need to figure this out quickly. My trip was incredibly stressful and not the vacation I had hoped for.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dynamic Dining...but it shouldn't matter. Everything is tied to your cabin number so the info follows you. They just didn't seem to understand the severity of food allergies and how critical it is to give accurate info each and every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums