Transportation from Bethlehem Pa to Cape Liberty

MitzSea

I am contemplating using Trans-Bridge Lines to the cruise terminal at Cape Liberty Pier in Bayonne N.J.

Can anyone tell me if they have used this service, and were you satisfied with the service you received ? Also what time did you arrive at the port?

thank you in advance for any information I will receive.

I am contemplating using Trans-Bridge Lines to the cruise terminal at Cape Liberty Pier in Bayonne N.J.

Can anyone tell me if they have used this service, and were you satisfied with the service you received ? Also what time did you arrive at the port?

thank you in advance for any information I will receive.

I have used Trans-Bridge to Bayonne many times and have been very happy with the transportation and parking arrangements in Bethlehem. Arrival time at Bayonne can vary. Sometimes they have two buses and can leave early. The last time I used it, it was Liberty’s reposition to Galveston, TX. Not too many people on that cruise so they combined it with the bus to the Manhattan terminal. We arrived in Bayonne around 10:30AM and hit congestion in the terminal area. Normally you arrive in Bayonne between 11:30 – 12:30 and encounter little congestion and get on board very quickly.

I have never missed a cruise using them. :)

thank you Mike for the information. We have booked a cruise with RCL on the Anthem. I know the ship leaves at 3:00 and we have to be on 90 minutes before.

We will not be going until next year, but like to have all our ducks in a row.