Midnight Buffet

caribe123

It looked really nice but it was such a waste of food. I am glad that they don't have them anymore. I am sure prices would be much higher if they kept them up as so much of it went into the garbage.

I would go and look and take pictures and then wait in line to go get something but not much. So many people would come to look but that was it. There really wasn't a lot of other options but now there are a couple of different options. I did like the Mexican buffet on one of my cruises but the last one there really wasn't much there.

tigercat

Waste of food? You do know all food is reduced and reworked. What makes you think anything was ever thrown away. It was reworked and even offered at the late late buffer at 1:30 up at the deck 8 eateries

And based on the picture lines and the full dining rooms at midnight, they were anything but wasteful. BTW, in the early 90's, when Carnival attempted eliminating lobster from their formal night menu, it was the only time lobster was ever offered, although served cold.

Edited by Maleeni