Breakaway - Hits and Misses

Porterhouse248

That's good to hear, I wasn't sure what to make of the negative reviews of him. I have had him on 2 other ships and I would chose him over anyone, any day.

I don't discount/disagree with anyone's opinions. We all relate differently.

Just got off the cruise today, finally unpacked... But wanted to take a moment to say that David was absolutely AWESOME to our family all week long. Very attentive, helpful, and friendly. Same goes for the entire concierge crew.

Just off the Breakaway today and here are my takeaways. 1) David & his assistant, Armando, were incredibly warm, friendly & helpful to us during our stay. 2) The retractable roof is working and was open every now & then, although not nearly enough for my taste. 3) Service at the Haven Restaurant was painfully slow. 4) Our 2BR/2BA suite (Ste 16108) was gorgeous & comfortable but there was a horrible odor that permeated the master bathroom. Nothing they did took the smell away. Had a great cruise!

We were in this room a few weeks back and did notice a slight odor at times, sort of a cat urine/septic smell. It wasn't that bad and not all of the time. Sounds like something may have been starting then.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app