P&O B705 10 march '17 Britannia P&O Virgins

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We are also on this cruise but from St Lucia on the 4th March

It is our 1st time on Britannia, but have been on various other P&O ships and Princess, RCL, Celebrity and Azamara

Chris and John

Welcome to the thread Chris & John! By the time we join the Britannia you should know the ship well. There is now going to be three of us in our little group plus four (outrageous) friends of my cabin mate from the 10th.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.:)

• 1 month later...

We are on the TOM034 08:35hrs Dreamliner flight from Gatwick in seats 39G & 39H. I have already booked all the P&O excursions I want to do at the discounted prices before the discount is removed 16 days before the cruise commences. I have to say, compared with other cruise lines I have experience of, P&O's excursions are very reasonably priced.

Having looked at the sample menu's and the cabaret entertainment I think for sure we will be booking some dinners in the alternative restaurants ....... especially the Indian restaurant.

Looking forward to meeting you all. You probably will not be able to miss us, there are now 7 in our group including a lady with the dirtiest laugh I have ever heard.