Tell me about Social wifi on Triumph?

paynete

It will be available on June 6 on the Triumph, go the Carnival website go to the bottom of the page and you will see the Hub app link there. Click on it and it will take you to the page with instruction on how to download it to your phone.

It costs $5 a day for the social media one where you can connect to FB etc during your cruise. I think there is a weekly option where you get a slight discount but not sure. I plan on using it for our Oct cruise on Triumph so please come back and let us know how well it worked for you.

It will be available on June 6 on the Triumph, go the Carnival website go to the bottom of the page and you will see the Hub app link there. Click on it and it will take you to the page with instruction on how to download it to your phone.

It costs $5 a day for the social media one where you can connect to FB etc during your cruise. I think there is a weekly option where you get a slight discount but not sure. I plan on using it for our Oct cruise on Triumph so please come back and let us know how well it worked for you.

Thanks for the info. I hope June 6th is correct. We sail on the 11th!

We are on the Triumph in 2 weeks and wondering if the social wifi package is available on this ship and how to order it.

Thanks!

Are you sailing on 6/11? If so, we are too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were on the Triumph May 9th, $18 total for the 5 nights. They will leave directions on how to connect in your cabin. It worked really well.

We used FB messenger to keep up where to meet each other on the ship. Worth every penny for that factor alone

Edited by heymom

We are on the Triumph in 2 weeks and wondering if the social wifi package is available on this ship and how to order it.

Thanks!

The social media wifi package and the HUB app coming June 6th are different.

The social media wifi is for purchase ($5 per day or a set $ amount per cruise) to be able to access and use various social media sites while connected to the ship's wifi. This has been available on the ship for quite some time.

On June 6th, the Triumph will become the latest ship to have the HUB app available. This is FREE to use on the ship to access the daily Fun Times, your S&S account, etc. You need to download the app prior to boarding, then log in with your folio number from your S&S card. You have the option of a $5 per cruise charge to be able to message other people on your sailing through the HUB app (they will also have to pay the $5/cruise charge).