UK Reviews of the Week by SuffolkCarol, Mad RCI fan, and Listonian

CCHelp

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Celebrity Eclipse Very Good, but a Few Buts by SuffolkCarol We did not have a set dining time and this worked well, either sharing a table and meeting others or alone. The food in the main dining room was very good - wide range of choices and apart from one awful fish and chips meal, all others were tasty, well presented and of good quality. We sometimes ate in the buffet for breakfast or lunch - a wide variety of dishes are offered of international cuisine. Whilst this is essentially a large self service cafeteria, the quality was generally good. Continue reading... Very Good, but a Few Buts

Harmony of the Seas Harmony has the WOW factor. by Mad RCI fan This time I never experienced any specialality resturants apart from the wonderful tapas in Vintages. I had dining in the American Icon restaurant and was lucky to have Denisse and Georgi to take care of us. The food was for me amazing with quite a few new dishes again WOW I felt so guilty one night with a choice of two main dishes to choose from. Thanks to Denisse I had both and felt very very full, the food was amazing I have to say. Continue reading... Harmony has the WOW factor.

Oceania Regatta First Time (and Not the Last) on Oceania by Listonian It was a memorable sail through the labyrinth of Alaskan sea ways and the captain plotted a very interesting course which took us very close ( a few hundred yards) to the Hubbard Glacier which obligingly "calved" spectacularly whilst we were there. Continue reading... First Time (and Not the Last) on Oceania

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review