Whatsapp on Breeze

Looking for a way to keep connected with family at home on our upcoming Breeze cruise. Does anyone know if the WhatsApp will work with any of the internet programs on the Breeze or if facebook messenger work with any of the packages? Thanks in advance!

The app "VIBER" is free texts, calls and HD Video Chats from anywhere in the world. You do have to be connected to either Wi-Fi or your Carrier, but we have used it with friends and family from the US to Italy, England, Ireland, ect. And it truly is Free!!!

Super Fun and Nice to have. Just another option I wanted to let everyone know about

-Erica

I'm just off the Breeze this past Sunday. My daughter and I both purchased the Social Media package and happy to report What's App worked perfectly. As a matter of fact, so did Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. We had zero connection issues and connection was surprisingly speedy.

I asked about Snapchat before our cruise, as my niece reported it didn't work on her cruise. The Carnival website says it is not an approved app on any of the wifi plans, but someone here told me the website was wrong and it does work. It did NOT work, just as the website stated. Some have reported it does, but in our experience, it did not.

Enjoy the Breeze!! We loved her! It's my new favorite Carnival ship.

I'm just off the Breeze this past Sunday. My daughter and I both purchased the Social Media package and happy to report What's App worked perfectly. As a matter of fact, so did Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. We had zero connection issues and connection was surprisingly speedy.

I asked about Snapchat before our cruise, as my niece reported it didn't work on her cruise. The Carnival website says it is not an approved app on any of the wifi plans, but someone here told me the website was wrong and it does work. It did NOT work, just as the website stated. Some have reported it does, but in our experience, it did not.

Enjoy the Breeze!! We loved her! It's my new favorite Carnival ship.

My 15 year old daughter comments that if SnapChat doesn't work... then it's all a waste of money :)