Just boarded Enchantment

Caymus Cab and Caymus Cab Special Selection are available. I've not seen any Reserve.

Thanks...

Would I be correct that:

"Special Selection" is priced for $153.00pb and the 40% discount applies with our Ultimate package = $91.80pb+$16.54 (18% tip) totaling $108.34pb?

If correct, am I allowed to bring a couple bottles home with me since I haven't found it available locally for that price?

I will avoid asking opinions on the "buy 1 get 1 glass" x2 Diamond benefit creating another 40% discount as I have learned thru personal exp that applying that to a bottle purchase depends on what ship, what venue and what Bartender you try...

Thanks to any and all who reply...

Thanks...

Would I be correct that:

"Special Selection" is priced for $153.00pb and the 40% discount applies with our Ultimate package = $91.80pb+$16.54 (18% tip) totaling $108.34pb?

If correct, am I allowed to bring a couple bottles home with me since I haven't found it available locally for that price?

I will avoid asking opinions on the "buy 1 get 1 glass" x2 Diamond benefit creating another 40% discount as I have learned thru personal exp that applying that to a bottle purchase depends on what ship, what venue and what Bartender you try...

Thanks to any and all who reply...

You are correct that you are supposed to get 40% off on purchases of wine bottles over $100. However, I read on another thread today that the folks onboard did not know about the 40% off, so you may want to bring a copy of this with you:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

They don't care if you bring the wine home.

You are correct that you are supposed to get 40% off on purchases of wine bottles over $100. However, I read on another thread today that the folks onboard did not know about the 40% off, so you may want to bring a copy of this with you:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

They don't care if you bring the wine home.

Thanks again Bob..I already placed a copy on our Travel SD Card..

Happy sailing and safe travels

Jeff

Thank you all who wished us Happy Anniversary.

The cruise was FANTASTIC! Royal Caribbean at its finest. Outstanding Gold Anchor service by every single Officer, staff member and crew.

Our stateroon attendant had our bathrobes in the closet before we even had a chance to request them. Ice and extra pillows a few minutes after her welcoming us back.

MDR team right on cue. Pumpkin seed and cheese bread fresh, warm, butter softened. Soups hot. Salads cold. Beef was pink in the center! Rosemary chicken falling off the bone. Service started off brisk and then adjusted to meet our individual pace.

In the Windjammer drink service offered several times during the meal. The first morning we were asked before we even sat down. Dishes removed in a timely manner.

Bars and lounges greeted and drink orders taken in less than five minutes. I ordered a bottle of sparkling wine at R Bar. Bartender ask when I would like it delivered. It arrived ice and ready to drink on time.

In the Diamond Lounge two ships officers came by to ask us how if we were enjoying our cruise. Was there anything else they could do to improve our on board experience.

When we departed Coco Cay. I noticed out the stateroom window that the ship was moving at quite a clip. Three hours latter we arrived in Nassau. It was a medical emergency. All turned out okay. I have to say I have always been a little concerned about these situations . Not any more.

I could on and on singing the praises of our amazing Enchantment cruise. We loved it! We are returning in November for the 4 day run.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Anniversary wallypbear!

Thank you for posting! DH and I will be on Enchantment in November for our anniversary, and it will be our first time on Royal! I know we'll have a great time regardless, but it makes me so happy to read such a great review :-)