New carnival magic video

CruiseWeekTV

let me know if this looks fun

Thank you for sharing your video about your groups first time cruising experience. Yes, it look fun.

In addition to this video, I looked through a few of your other videos on your YouTube channel and found them to be well producted, edited, informative, and entertaining. I had a enjoyable viewing experience.

I caught a glimpse of your videography gear in the mirror of the outlet strip video. My complements to your camera person for investing in professional videography equipment.

I enjoyed your video and wish your YouTube channel success.

I'm a amature / hobbyist videographer. Media is captured on my iPhone. Accessories include a Olloclcip Lense, Rode VideoMic Me shotgun microphone, Joby Gorillapod tripod, and external battery. Editing is done on the phone with the free iMovie app. This amature setup serves my hobbyist videography production needs well.

Here is a link to my June 2016 Carnival Fantasy cruise video. It lacks the narration and educational value of your video, it's just a fun video. Enjoy!

Best wishes on your success.

Edited by Presentation

Thanks,

we had a great deal of fun doing this and are planning more, stil doing the editing on the main video which may be broken down into days. ( all the videos and more are on my website http://cruiseweek.tv)

I have a jvc 200 4k which can stream live and record , I custom made some adapters and systems to help with the streaming and monitoring, of course that makes you much more noticeable when your out and about with this unit.

26d969_67a6011cfcdd4ad3b8db3e6af373ab58~mv2_d_2507_2327_s_2.jpg

I also used a custom rig on my phone which gave me a wide angle lens and allowed wireless mics to be attached.

Thank you for sharing your video about your groups first time cruising experience. Yes, it look fun.

In addition to this video, I looked through a few of your other videos on your YouTube channel and found them to be well produced, edited, informative, and entertaining. I had a enjoyable viewing experience.

I caught a glimpse of your videography gear in the mirror of the outlet strip video. My complements to your camera person for investing in professional videography equipment.

I enjoyed your video and wish your YouTube channel success.

I'm a amature / hobbyist videographer. Media is captured on my iPhone. Accessories include a Olloclcip Lense, Rode VideoMic Me shotgun microphone, Joby Gorillapod tripod, and external battery. Editing is done on the phone with the free iMovie app. This amature setup serves my hobbyist videography production needs well.

Here is a link to my June 2016 Carnival Fantasy cruise video. It lacks the narration and educational value of your video, it's just a fun video. Enjoy!