costal kitchen menus and JS on Allure

AmuseMe

I will be sailing on the Allure 8/28/16 and have booked a JS on deck 6. The JS perks listed dinner acess to the Costal Kitchen. Does the menu change daily

or is it always the same items?

What are the other perks are included with a JS? thanks

JS Perks:

Bathtub, walk-in closet, dinner at Coastal Kitchen, priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points, and a silver Seapass card.

Last I heard, the CK menu changed once per cruise.

JS Perks:

Bathtub, walk-in closet, dinner at Coastal Kitchen, priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points, and a silver Seapass card.

Last I heard, the CK menu changed once per cruise.

I've read that Seapass cards for a JS on ships with Suite Class are now a medium blue/Aqua. I'll find out for myself in a little more than 2 weeks[emoji3].

I've read that Seapass cards for a JS on ships with Suite Class are now a medium blue/Aqua. I'll find out for myself in a little more than 2 weeks[emoji3].

I believe you are correct and I'll have to remember to take that silver color thing out of there for Quantum and Oasis class. Thanks.:)

• 1 month later...
I've heard the sea pass card for the suite class now are by category, Star, Sky & Sea. Anyone sailed recently? We sail in 11 days Sky class.

Sea class is JS (formerly silver color, now medium turquoise), Sky class are GS and above ( formerly gold color, now deep plum), and STAR class top suites now having a black (or some say very deep purple) color.

Sent from my iPad using Forums