e brochure

joe grumble

is it my understanding that if i can print my own luggage labels and e tickets on the personiliser that i will not receive my holiday information brochure which contains these items. our friends who are coming with us have theirs and even after ringing our travel agents over a week ago still havent got ours. only a couple of weeks to go to the cruise,should i be bothered about this.

I realised I had opted for the green option (I still don't know how I did it!) and therefore would not get an excursion booklet in the post. I would have to print off luggage labels etc. I phoned P&O and they were happy to change that option on my booking but did say they do not send out the brochures they are sent out by a courier and would take at least 2 weeks. If that is the case your brochure, labels etc will be at least another week. Hope this helps.

The brochure contains luggage labels but not tickets. You must print the e tickets even if you opt to receive the brochure. Printing the luggage labels and the e tickets doesn't effect the posted brochure. The only thing that stops them posting the brochure is if you tick the box to make and print your own information booklet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've been trying to print my e brochure out for weeks now and it won't load at all, I can get on to the part where it gets you to select what you want printing off, then I click print and noting, I've tried on iPads, Mac book airs and base computers running on windows.......very annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I opted out, or 'go green', or whatever. But I managed to create and print (175 pages!) my own brochure and the next day, one arrived in the post from P&O! I couldn't print it with Safari or Firefox, but ended up on Explorer at work, and that was fine. The tickets in the back had the wrong cabin number, as the day we received it we'd had an upgrade. So still had to print more myself. So much for choosing paperless!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I always seem to get a hard copy of the brochure with luggage tags when I book a Select price but not when I book a Saver Price. However I think the luggage labels you print yourself and fold are stronger than the ones in the brochure so I always print my own anyway.

Turned block pop ups off and worked a treat, thank you [emoji3] i always thought technology was meant to make life easier haha I'm only 32 and feel like I'm a decade behind haha

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app