Galveston Hilton? Nice Or Not?

mommas2tired

I'M STILL LOOKING FOR A PRE CRUISE HOTEL THE HILTON LOOKS NICE AND PROVIDES PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE PIER AND IS LESS EXPENSIVE THAN THE HOLIDAY INN ON THE BEACH. ANYONE HAVE A LESS THAN GOOD EXPERIENCE. PLEASE SHARE. . . . . . .

THANKS

MOMMA:)

I'M STILL LOOKING FOR A PRE CRUISE HOTEL THE HILTON LOOKS NICE AND PROVIDES PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE PIER AND IS LESS EXPENSIVE THAN THE HOLIDAY INN ON THE BEACH. ANYONE HAVE A LESS THAN GOOD EXPERIENCE. PLEASE SHARE. . . . . . .

THANKS

Stayed there last year. Good hotel, regular amenities. Has IHOP next door, if this is the one on Seawall Blvd. Parking was actually next door behind another very large hotel. Shuttle service to the pier began at 12:00 which was late for us so we took a cab to the pier, caught the shuttle back after the cruise, took us right to our car. Didn't eat in hotel, too many great sea food restaurants, had breakfast at IHOP. I think we paid $59.00 plus tax for the room by calling hotel direct and asking for Government rate, they never asked for Government ID just CC and driver's license.

THANKS

I stayed in the Hilton Galveston Island last year. There were three couples and we all seemed to like our rooms. I have booked a room for a honeymoon couple for December...I booked online because the NetRate was $93.00 plus taxes ~ total was $106 plus change. The Hilton is next door to the Rainforst Cafe and Landry's. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe and it's a cute place even for all adults! Good luck Momma...

We loved the Hilton and I think we paid around $100. Stayed two nights prior to our Elation cruise last summer. It had a swim-up bar which we liked and the pool on the back side was great and our kids liked that. Snacks for lunch were served from the pool bar so we never left the water during the day. At night we ate at Rainforest and a mexican place further down. Walked everywhere. We didn't want to wait for the transport either the cruise morning and went over ourselves in a cab at 930am. I was actually the 1st to board the ship!!!!!! Hope you enjoy your stay.....We loved it and would do it again!

Jen

Archived