Epic Sailing - Sunday Championship Games onboard?

Mrschip

We sail this Saturday and my husband is a die-hard Packers fan. He's nervous that they won't show the games on Sunday. I've seen the posts on the Super Bowl but any experience with lesser games? Hoping O'sheehans has the game on at least but concerned that will overcrowd pretty quickly.

We are on the same sailing leaving this Saturday on the Epic. We sail the same week every year (anniversary) and they have always shown the games. They will usually show them on the big screen in Spice H2O and in O'Sheehans. You can also watch them in your room. GO STEELERS!

We are on the same sailing leaving this Saturday on the Epic. We sail the same week every year (anniversary) and they have always shown the games. They will usually show them on the big screen in Spice H2O and in O'Sheehans. You can also watch them in your room. GO STEELERS!

We are from Pittsburgh and will be on the cruise this weekend. GO STEELERS!! I will have my Terrible Towel waving!!!

Was on the Getaway 1/8 - 1/15. They played the games on the small TVs at O'Sheehans and Sunset. Not sure about other locations. They DID NOT show the game on the big screen which was very disappointing seeing as they did that in January of 2016.

The TV displays were also messed up for the FOX games and you could not see what the score was or the time remaining as those graphics were basically shifted off of the screen.

This was all disappointing, but at least I could partially watch.