Epic-parking luggage drop

debnjoe1438

Hello, question for those of you who have driven to Port Canaveral. (Maybe a nutty question) Looking at a map and was wondering, do you have to drive past the parking garage/parking lot to drop off luggage, and then circle back to the parking garage?

Hello, question for those of you who have driven to Port Canaveral. (Maybe a nutty question) Looking at a map and was wondering, do you have to drive past the parking garage/parking lot to drop off luggage, and then circle back to the parking garage?

The short answer: Yes. On 3 day cruises, I only pack a small suitcase that I would take on an airline, so I always park and just roll the suitcase with me. As soon as the room is ready, I can unpack and not have to worry about waiting on my luggage.

On the longer cruises, yes, I drop off the luggage and basically drive to the end of the terminal area and turn left into the "rear" of the parking garage, park, and proceed to the terminal. It's really not as bad of a set up as it looks on a map....at least not to me.

No. Once you get through the payment booths, you drive straight through. You can turn left to go into the garage, or just follow the loop around (a short distance) to drop off the luggage and passengers and head right into the garage. It is one of the easiest and best set-up ports were have ever been to!