Bottomless Galley Brunch Tour

We did the Galley Tour with brunch on the Navigator a few weeks ago. We had Mimosas and/or champagne before the tour. After the tour we had brunch. It started with guacamole, then a small plate of sushi along with some meats and cheeses. The main course was filet and shrimp served with broccoli and mashed potatoes. Dessert was a chocolate sensation. It was a fantastic meal, well worth the cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if they will have the same menu but we did the tour on The Anthem 03/25. The Tour itself was both fun and interesting and we enjoyed it. Our tour started with Champagne and Mimosas. We sat at our table and ordered first. From what I remember the appetizers were all standard fare from MDR daily menu. The main course choices were French Toast, Eggs Benedict on English Muffin, Steak, Linguine with Shrimp and possibly one other option that I forgot. I had the french toast and while it was good, it wasn't enough for a brunch. Dessert was also standard MDR fare. After ordering they took us in groups of 12 or so on the tour. I will try to attach a couple of pictures. Anyway, overall, I thought it was a worthwhile experience.

Bob

Having problems with the pics. Probably too big.