Barcelona Tour Information for June 4th NCL EPIC

sea57

Hi everyone...It is getting close! We will be flying into Barcelona a day earlier. The day of the cruise we have chosen to take a tour with Barcelona Day Tours. Is anyone else is interested in sharing a small-group tour in Barcelona with us? They pick you up at your hotel and after a 4 hour tour they drop you at the cruise ship. Doesn't get better than that! If you are interested please let me know. Their website is www.BarcelonaDayTours.com. We are Bill and Stephanie. Looking forward to touring with some of you!!

You can email me at cardmaven57@yahoo.com if you want more information and wish to tour with us on June 4th.

Hi everyone...It is getting close! We will be flying into Barcelona a day earlier. The day of the cruise we have chosen to take a tour with Barcelona Day Tours. Is anyone else is interested in sharing a small-group tour in Barcelona with us? They pick you up at your hotel and after a 4 hour tour they drop you at the cruise ship. Doesn't get better than that! If you are interested please let me know. Their website is www.BarcelonaDayTours.com. We are Bill and Stephanie. Looking forward to touring with some of you!!

You can email me at cardmaven57@yahoo.com if you want more information and wish to tour with us on June 4th.

Are you on your roll call? You would probably have more luck there...

http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/norwegian-epic-june-4-2017/