Rowdysdad1

Does anyone know if there will be tribute band on Anthem 8/31 to 9/8?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

There should be a Tribute band on your sailing, they've only cancelled Tribute bands on the 5 Night sailings, with the exception of the 06/17/17 sailing. As someone as already indicated, you can write to (web_reservations@rccl.com) a few weeks before your sailing and request the Entertainment line up for your sailing.

I can tell you in the Music Hall, the House band called "Rock the Boat" will be on board and they are very good :D, music from the 80's to present.

Have a wonderful cruise!

There should be a Tribute band on your sailing, they've only cancelled Tribute bands on the 5 Night sailings, with the exception of the 06/17/17 sailing. As someone as already indicated, you can write to (web_reservations@rccl.com) a few weeks before your sailing and request the Entertainment line up for your sailing.

I can tell you in the Music Hall, the House band called "Rock the Boat" will be on board and they are very good :D, music from the 80's to present.

Have a wonderful cruise!

You're welcome.

I just checked Rock the Boats website and unfortunately they are leaving the ship as you get on.

http://rocktheboatrocks.com/

When I spoke to the band members of Rock the Boat last month on Anthem, they said they were on until November, they usually do 5-6 months on a ship. Unfortunately, now there's been a change in their dates on Anthem :(. I know Katrina and her band Synergy told me they would be back on board Anthem in November or December playing in the Music Hall. Wondering if Katrina and her band will be back sooner now, or if the Music Hall will now have a different House Band.