Cozumel Cruise Excursions.net

*Fudge*

hello, I've been looking at this website and wondered if anyone had used them for excursions rather than the cruise ship trips? Some of their trips looks quite nice so if anyone has any feedback than I'd appreciate it.

If not then maybe other private excursions could be recommended? I'm looking for something a bit different than the cruise ship offers.

Thanks in advance 🙂👍

• 2 weeks later...

I used them for the private Jeep tour. The company was slow to respond to my inquiries before our cruise. When I made the reservation online for 2 adults and 1 kid, the receipt that was sent some time later had 3 adults. Several weeks prior to the cruise, our port time changed. I emailed numerous times and even called and left messages. I was starting to have a sinking feeling about the excursion I booked. The day before we left, they finally responded. They said the earlier time would be fine and to let the guide know to adjust for the kid. We got to the meeting spot at the earlier time, but still had to wait for about 40 minutes for our guide to show up. Despite the rocky start and not too good first impressions...it turned out to be one of the best excursions I have taken. The guide was very attentive , engaging, and took every measure possible to see that we had a great time. He even found an ax at one of our stops to help my son open a coconut that he found. I would definitely book with them again, but I won't expect much in pre-cruise communication.

• 3 weeks later...
http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.net/cozumel-snorkel-cielo-party-tour.html

Looking at something like this [emoji115] I wondered if anyone had used them or other private groups rather than the ship.

This looks amazing! Anxious to hear other experiences. I don't do well with lack of communication.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums