Amazing Race in Cozumel - anyone lately?

sprint180

If anyone reading this has done the Amazing Race in Cozumel recently I have a question.... We did the Amazing Race in 2011. We would like to do it again but only if it is different...........Spoiler - don't read on if you don't want to know what we did............................................... .............................................We found a fountain and decoded a message, got a tattoo, someone had to dive, putt putt golf, etc. If that what is still being done?

I did it 2 years ago, and the only thing you mentioned that we didn't do was the putt putt. I just don't know if the map and clues have changed. Even if you do some of the same activities, it would still be fun to do it again if it was a different puzzle.

Here is an email for them if you want to ask them directly. amazingczrace@gmail.com

If you email them and hear back, let me know, because I'll be cruising in December and would like to do it again if it has changed.

If anyone reading this has done the Amazing Race in Cozumel recently I have a question.... We did the Amazing Race in 2011. We would like to do it again but only if it is different...........Spoiler - don't read on if you don't want to know what we did............................................... .............................................We found a fountain and decoded a message, got a tattoo, someone had to dive, putt putt golf, etc. If that what is still being done?

I did it in August 2014. We did all that except the putt putt. It was fun, but not amazing.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Forums mobile app

Its a ship!!! I emailed them and here is the response I received.

Hi Vicki,

Hi!

Thank you so much for contacting us. Although we have made many minor adjustments over the past few years, fundamentally the race is the same as it was when you did it originally. We of course would love to see you again, but we completely understand your choosing another option. For what it’s worth, we have made it a goal of ours to add a second race or significantly change the current one. When we do that, we will let you know. In the meantime, if you are ever in Los Angeles, Galveston, Kona or Sydney, Australia, please check us out there. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We thank you very much again, and we hope to see you at another starting line… somewhere.

Sincerely,

Larry, Bob, & Scott

Team Amazing Cozumel Race®

LARF, inc./FantasticRace

310-779-1263

fantasticrace.com

amazingcozumelrace.com

Its a ship!!! I emailed them and here is the response I received.

Hi Vicki,

Hi!

Thank you so much for contacting us. Although we have made many minor adjustments over the past few years, fundamentally the race is the same as it was when you did it originally. We of course would love to see you again, but we completely understand your choosing another option. For what it’s worth, we have made it a goal of ours to add a second race or significantly change the current one. When we do that, we will let you know. In the meantime, if you are ever in Los Angeles, Galveston, Kona or Sydney, Australia, please check us out there. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We thank you very much again, and we hope to see you at another starting line… somewhere.

Sincerely,

Larry, Bob, & Scott

Team Amazing Cozumel Race®

LARF, inc./FantasticRace

310-779-1263

fantasticrace.com

amazingcozumelrace.com

Thanks for posting the reply. At least now we know there might be a new race in the future. I didn't even know they had them in other places, so that's good to know too.