What Dining Room is the 8 o'clock dinner in on the CONQUEST (+ a few cabin questions)

charyoung

Okay, 8 oclock dinner in what dining room. Also, getting a balcony and there will be 3 of us. On the legend for the decks there are some with stars that show twin/king with sofa bed or squares that show twin/king with sofa bed and upper. What happens if we get a plain cabin? One carnival cruise, my DD got a rollaway-is this the norm, if I don't book a star or square room? Thanks!

in October...

I was on the Verandah Deck....Balcony room 8400.

We DID have a couch that could be used as a bed.

We had the two twins put together to make a king.

Also....8:00 late seating Dinner was in the Monet Dining room which is aft. The Monet also has a 5:45 dining which we enjoyed because of the great view out the windows. The Renoir (mid ship) 6:15 and 8:30.

Can you pls. let us know what are the show times for those on the late dinner seating on the Conquest.

I understand that the shows for the late seating are PRE dinner. If that is so, which would be the better sitting - 8 PM or 8:30 PM.

Also can you pls state the timing for the LATE night shows. Would one be able to get to the late night shows after the 8:30 dinner seating.

Thanks.

Archived