Roll Call

>the roll call is (on other cruise lines) a great way to chat to anyone that is going on your cruise.we have used it on all our other cruises and have gone on some great trips with people as you can hook up with fellow cruisers and arrange your own trips instead of the expensive cruise line trips. we met some lovely americans on one cruise and went on three different trips in  great 10 seater mini buses that could get you to places much easier than the big coaches that the cruise lines use.also, cruise critic also do a meet and mingle, where, if enough people are interested, a meet up on board ship with drinks and snacks and raffle prizes is arranged ( a free drink on Royal Caribbean ship is worth it as drinks are not cheap on there!)<I'm a bit anti social at times ( quite like us to do our own thing) but I find the roll call friendly but not overly so.I don't use FB but my hubby has an account that he uses on rare occasions so I have had to use his(with his permission)to find out whats happening on our cruise.I have missed it for our cruise on Discovery as not one person has joined me

>take a look at the roll calls on Royal Caribbean and NCL and you will find hundreds of posts.

ps my apologies, but this post has gone haywire, and I have edited as best I can and hope its still readable!