Cc Group Cruise "valentines On The Miracle" 2/11/07 $25.00 Pp Deposit

TrippDiver

Sorry Tripp!!! Been busy but I cannot think of what I have been doing?? Friday our kids did not have school because of snow/ice!!! and you talk about 80º weather??? Something is not right here!!! It was nice out a couple of days before the snow hit, when I say nice, I mean 50 - 60º!!! I was outside with just a sweatshirt on! It is the first real snow of the year and I am ready for the Western Carribean!!! I am going to have a long winter!!:eek: OK, I am back on the boards and ready to babble again! Sorry again Tripp, I will be better! Have a wonderful weekend!:D

Sorry to hear of your weather. It is cooling down here too now. It will be upper 20's tonight. But I am sure it will not last long. Yes we are getting ready to go into the 60's on the countdown. Wow time is flying by. I too am ready to relax in the Carribbean for a week. Oh well have to get to work. Yes I said work. I am 7 days a week until Christmas. Have a great Sunday.

Back to the first page.

Tripp

Good Morning!!! Or afternoon , whenever you read this! I see my trip clock said 69 days and 7 hours, so to me that means 68 days to go!!! Well, it would be 67 days because we fly down the day before!!! I can not believe that we are in the 60's!!! I never thought it would get to this point from when we started! I keep reading the reviews of the ship and just can't wait! I know that there are some bad reviews out there but I refuse to let that get to me! The majority are good! OK, I babbled enough for this morning! Talk later!:D

Hey Linda, Hows it going? I am ready for some warm sunny weather, how bout you? Hope your Christmas shopping it coming together. I still havent purchased my flights yet, seems prices are falling a little, just a little more and I am buying.

Well back to the first page.

Tripp

Hello Tripp, Thanks for the capers. It just adds to my excitement! I hear that they have changed the menue fleet wide?? I kind of liked the menue from last year. I am sure I will find something to try! That is the best part... trying things I would never have tried in a restaurant. As far as flights, I do have our flights and I checked them yesterday and they are over $200 (total) more than what I paid for them!! So I am happy! The weather is OK, we have about 5 inches of snow on the ground! As long as it does not get below 0º I am OK. I will be better on Feb.10th! OK, I need to start my day! Have a great one!:D

Us Southerners would freeze to death in that weather. We are having a few nights in the 20's which is plenty cold for me. I get by thinking of the 80 to 90's we will be in, in 64 days. Cant wait. Hope all are having a great week.

Tripp

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Was a busy day today, didnt get a chance to get online and make a post. We are soon to be in the 50's range. I finally purchased flights today, caught a great rate out of my home town for 200.00 per person. I had to take it. I was going to drive two hours away to major hub to get 200.00 rate per person.

Tripp

I am glad you got flights, doesn't that make it like you are really going?? It does for me, it makes it official! I wish we could have gotten good flights from our home town but we have to travel about 3 hours away! Not a problem, but we leave our home at about 3 in the morning to catch the flight! I am sure that we will be too excited to sleep anyway! Everyone have a great weekend. I have to study for finals this week so I do not know how much I will be on... So take care!:D

Hello Berkley and welcome to the board. We will soon be into the 50's. Hope everyone is getting their Christmas shopping done, and not be like me at the last minute looking for that one gift I need. Only two weeks to go and then get through New Years, then we can focus on the cruise. I cannot wait. Looking for a hotel now. Where did you say you were staying Linda?

Back to the first page.

Tripp

Hello Berkley! We are glad you stopped by! PLEASE come and visit us frequently! We don't bite! Tripp, we are staying at a place called extended stay, we got a good price, and if you want, we might be able to get you in on the price. I will have to look later on today for the price. I need more coffee, talk more later!:D

Hey Linda and Berkley, yes let me know the price if you coulc. I have a couple going with us that has already made reservations somewhere also. Almost to 60 days. I will find myself starting to get things together that I will be wanting to pack. THat is so sad. Well hope everyone is having a good week.

Back to the first page.

Tripp

Hello everyone. I am sorry I am MIA, I have finals tomorrow and Tuesday so I am kind of busy! I will call my parents and ask about the price of extended stay. When should we expect our documents?? I mean it's only 60 days to go!!! after Christmas I am going to get going and put things in the suitcase because I start back to school on Jan. 11th. and I will not have much time to think when my class starts. OMG, we only have two months!!!!!! Am I going to be ready?? Where did all the time go!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: OK, my coffee has kicked in so back to studying! Have a wonderful day. Tripp, remember when I said it was below 0º and we had snow?? Well it is all gone and the temp is in the 40º in the day! I am sooo tired of rain. I need a white Christmas! OK, really... good night!!:D

Good afternoon, in a few minutes we will be excatly 58 days from leaving the Port of Tamps docks to embark on a wonderful journey to the Carribbean and somw warm sunny days I hope. Last year on our Cruise to the Carribbean in February we wore coats the first three days on the ship. Even wore a coat off the shipt in Costa Maya. Was by far the coldest Cruise I have taken. I certainly hope this one is warmer.

Tripp

Good morning cruisers, Its Saturday and I am at work again. Hope everyone is having no problems finding those last minute gifts. Linda below I have included a link for you to go check out. It will be very helpful for your packing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=440808

Hope it helps.

Back to the first page.

Tripp

Hello everyone. I have been away for the weekend and now I am back. I do have one final test on Tuesday and i am off for three weeks. Time to pack. Nothing else new here, only 55 more days! From what I read.... we could be getting our doccuments in about 2 weeks??!!??!! I wont hold my breath but isn't that exciting?? It is going by sooo fast, I hope it slows down soon! OK, I need to get ynpacked and ready for the week. talk to everyone later!:D

Archived