Cc Group Cruise "valentines On The Miracle" 2/11/07 $25.00 Pp Deposit

TrippDiver

No documents here yet. But I think they should be coming any day. I did call out TA and he gave us our Cabin assignments so I would think the documents should not be far behind. Hope everyone has a great week start.

Back to the first page.

Tripp

No documents here yet. But I think they should be coming any day. I did call out TA and he gave us our Cabin assignments so I would think the documents should not be far behind. Hope everyone has a great week start.

Back to the first page.

Tripp

Back to the first page.

Tripp

Good Afternoon everyone. I did not mean to post 3 times, the net was frozen and I guess I clicked the submit button too many times. I NEED A VACATION!!!!! :eek: Feb 10, will not get here soon enough for me. I hope my documents to not get here to quickly because that will cause me to be more impatient. Hope everyone has a great monday.

Tripp

Good Afternoon everyone. I did not mean to post 3 times, the net was frozen and I guess I clicked the submit button too many times. I NEED A VACATION!!!!! :eek: Feb 10, will not get here soon enough for me. I hope my documents to not get here to quickly because that will cause me to be more impatient. Hope everyone has a great monday.

Tripp

Here it is....the underside of the Sunshine Skyway bridge. Looks pretty close for clearance, huh????

You should see the ship from ashore when she is going under the bridge.....she makes this huge bridge look like a toy! Don't have a pic of that.

But here is one taken from the Miracle as we were passing under....

[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/angelsugar/Cruise/DSC00342.jpg[/IMG]

I hope these boards get straightened out soon!! I could not see page 35 yeaterday even though I knew there were posts on it!!! Oh well, I hope to talk to our TA today and she will have some news about our doc!!! Ordered some snorkel and masks for the family yesterday!! I didn't want to use the excursion companies snorkels....yuck!!! We will have to go to the local pool to practice with them for the next few weeks!! SOOOO excited!! Angelsugar, that is a neat picture of the bridge... I can't wait to see it for myself!! OK, I need to get my day started! Have a wonderful day everyone!!:D

OUCH!!! OUCH!!! I think I hurt something doing the DOC dance!!!!!! Can you believe it?? I went to the TA to pick them up!!! My DH wouldn't do the dance with me, he just laughed and had his hand on the phone to dial 911 just in case I broke a hip!!! OK, I need to drool and dance some more... talk to you later!!!:D :D

Good morning all.

So is anyone going in early to tampa? Were looking at going to the channelside area looks like a fun place.

[URL="http://tampa.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sdn=tampa&cdn=citiestowns&tm=57&gps=40_9_1012_591&f=00&tt=14&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.channelsidetampa.com/dining.htm"]http://tampa.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sdn=tampa&cdn=citiestowns&tm=57&gps=40_9_1012_591&f=00&tt=14&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.channelsidetampa.com/dining.htm[/URL]

Good morning everyone!! We will be getting into Tampa around 11 am on the 10th. My parents will be there to pick us up and take us to the hotel. We are going to have a surprise renewal of vows for my parents 50th wedding anniv, at the hotel with their close friend who is a pastor. So we will probably not be going anywhere on the 10th. We will have to meet up on the ship. OK, I need to go to the college and pick up my books today for class tomorrow! So I will talk more later! Where are you Tripp??:D

Hey Linda, if I were there I would do the Doc dance with you. I know how excited you must be. We will be arriving at 1:50 on the 10th, but not sure if we are going to do anything either. Probably just sit around and relax since it is the first day of my vacation. Probably find an expensive dinner and back to the hotel later. I think we will be staying at Days Inn Airport with other friends. We will meet up on the ship on the 11th.

Tripp

I have to go and get another suitcase!! My kids clothing is getting bigger and they can't fit in our suitcase anymore!! I hate to do that!!!! but then again.....more room for things I can buy!:D can you believe how close we are!! We are going to be a month away tomorrow(11th)!:eek: I hope I am going to be ready!! IF not...Oh well... Well, I need to get supper going. talk to ya later!:D Back to the top

Hi everyone,
I decided a cruise on the Miracle would be a great graduation gift for my daughter Lauren (26). She just got her masters and is ready to relax before she has to work. I am a single dad (56) and need a break from my crazy job. I have been on the Miracle before and love it. I am now from the Tampa area (Land O' Lakes) and used to live upstate NY.
Like to do the shows, the pool activities, trivia (specialty is old movies and TV shows), and a bit of gambling and maybe even a little dancing but I am not Fred Astaire.
I am sure my daughter will go off and find friends more her age so are there any other singles out there who would like to do stuff together or just hang out at the sushi bar or the lounge? Any single women about my age who may like to hang out or do shows or dance (even though I am not too great at dancing). Nothing crazy just having fun and enjoying the cruise and a bit of drinking. Good sense of humor. If interested, we could meet at one of the lounges at sail-away or wherever you like.
We have late dinner seating.

Anyone interested? I know there is a large group of past cruisers on this sailing and that would be ok too -------- waddya say. Email first? (drdoman at Hotmail dot com).
-- Daryle

Hey Tripp, did you see me doing the doc dance for you??? Tom, did you get yours yet?? Daryle Welcome to the boards! I do not think we have any single cruisers here, but you are welcome to come and visit the boards. Had my first class yesterday!! The thing I am looking forward to is the cadavar lab!! I know I am sick!:) Ok, now to get the kids off to school! Have a great day!:D

Yep the docs arrived yesterday:D

This weekend the serious packing starts:)

Daryl glad you found the thread everyone here and on the other sight are great people no singles it sounds like but please feel free to jion us when ever you want on the cruise the more the merrier

Tom

[quote name='TOMMYCRUISER']Yep the docs arrived yesterday:D

This weekend the serious packing starts:)

Daryl glad you found the thread everyone here and on the other sight are great people no singles it sounds like but please feel free to jion us when ever you want on the cruise the more the merrier

Tom[/quote]

I sure will join you all. You all sound like fun people who like to have a good time as I do. But since you know each other you have to share 1 piece of "dirt" about someone on the cruise so I can catch up with you. Not bad dirt just fun stuff. Who's got what on whom? Make it fun!!!!
Who likes to drink what? I am a white russian fan -- can do a lot of these every night.
-- Daryle

We just had the worst blizzard in 60 years on the Canadian prairies. I am glad we leave on the 10th of Feb. not Jan. 10th as we would not have made it to the ship. It has made us really anxious to get this cruise underway. Less than a month to go and we can't wait.[IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='TOMMYCRUISER']Hey tripp we have the entire back balconies on deck 5 and plan on opening up the dividers to have one huge area. We plan on having a few get togethers back there your more then welcome to join us and so is everyone else.[/quote]

Hey Tommycruiser, we too have an aft balcony. We will be looking down on the party on deck 5 and will toast you with a rum puch when we see you.

Good Morning everyone!! What?? 29 more days?? Tell me what I am going to forget! I feel that I have everything but I know I will forget something! Now what do I do for 29 more days??? OK, back to the top! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!:D

Linda dont forget the power strip. If you need to plug in hair dryer, camera batteries and other things you will need this item. Only 29 more days. Wow where is the time going. Well it is 70 degrees today and supposed to be 75 tomorrow, so I quess we will take the boat out for a sin and a walk on the beach to pick up shells. Doesnt feel like winter at all. I hope it gets cold soon so everyone will be envious of us taking a Caribbean cruise.

Tripp

Archived