sensation deck\booking???

leono1

looking to do a 5 day cruise in nov on the sensation. only ever cruised RC but want to try a carnival cruise, albeit i realise its a smaller older ship.

i can book through carnival.com for $755 or cruisenation.com for £545. by my conversion rate that means cruisenation works out cheaper and i can pick from empress, riviera or upper decks on cruisenation instead of just riviera through carninval.

which deck is the best from them 3? or not much difference?

would it be better to book through carnival.com though??

also can get $50 obc if i book by tomorrow thats why im looking to book, or will they do sale offers and obc offer throughout the year anyway?

looking to do a 5 day cruise in nov on the sensation. only ever cruised RC but want to try a carnival cruise, albeit i realise its a smaller older ship.

i can book through carnival.com for $755 or cruisenation.com for £545. by my conversion rate that means cruisenation works out cheaper and i can pick from empress, riviera or upper decks on cruisenation instead of just riviera through carninval.

also can get $50 obc if i book by tomorrow thats why im looking to book, or will they do sale offers and obc offer throughout the year anyway?

Empress deck for sure. Rest I can't comment on. I always book direct.

• 2 weeks later...

When booking a cabin, look at the deck plans to see what is above and below the cabins being offered. I would choose Upper Deck as you will have cabins above and below you. We sailed before on the Empress Deck and had the Galley directly above us and could here them working at all times of the day/night. Good thing we are sound sleepers.