Harmony, Oasis or Allure. Best itinerary?

DH and I are contemplating booking a cruise in May and taking my little sister with us as a high school graduation present. She has some mobility issues due to Cerebral Palsy but does walk/run unassisted. She tires pretty quickly though. Having said that, I'm trying to decide which of the 3 ships mentioned in title have the best itinerary. DH and I have been on only on other cruise. Enchantment of the seas out of Port Canaveral a couple years ago, with only stops being coco cay (loved) and Nassau (could do without). We want to experience a bigger ship and better ports. What we would possibly be interested in:

Ruins tour - if option at the Port

Good relaxing beaches

Zip lines

Marine life encounters

Snorkeling (not high on list)

Food

We don't drink/party and need options that don't require a ton of walking. We aren't huge on tourist trap activities but would want my sis to see some sites that she might not get the opportunity to see again.

Please help me. Any ports besides Nassau just not worth getting off the boat for? Must see? Any ares more prone to water roughness? The port options between the 3 itineraries look like Cozumel, Costa Maya, St. Martin, roatan, Labadee, San Juan, Nassau and Falmouth.

Edited to add: we assumed we would have an interior room but have you noticed if having a port hole or balcony makes much/any difference if motion sickness prone?

Edited by Staying Focused

Don’t know if you’re flying in or driving, but FLL to PE is the easiest if you are flying.

The eastern itineraries are harder to come by than the Central or western. So all other things being equal, I’d probably choose that option with the idea that down the road there will always be a lot of cruises to Cozumel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We would drive. We live in FL.

Can you put 3 people in a regular interior room?

Yes, there are inside staterooms that hold 3 people. If any of you are prone to motion sickness, I suggest an oceanview stateroom so you can see outside.

Assuming normal/typical weather...do aft upper level balcony rooms feel a lot of motion?

If there's any motion, if will be more pronounced the higher you go. If you are concerned about motion, then it's best to go as low as possible.