Carnival Questions from FTC (X-Post from Cruise Questions)

D34DP000L

Hello,

First time cruiser here will be leaving on Carnival Valor this Saturday and well up until this point I have been planning on taking a 12 pack of soda with us because that's what everyone says to do. Today I received an email from Carnival about "Important Information" and scrolled through it going ok got that got this but then I saw this...

"Guests are not allowed to bring bottled beverages, i.e., water, sodas and other non-alcoholic drinks on board. Please review our beverage policy located in our FAQs at help.carnival.com"

Does this mean I cannot bring a 12 pack of soda or just no bottles. I have been told numerous time to take a 12 pack so I won't have to go searching for something to drink in the middle of the night.

Second, we opted to do the CHEERS! package because we like to drink and won't have a problem getting our monies worth on this. I know it doesn't start on day one, but my question is does this cover drinks at MDR?

Thanks

D34DP000L

Have a good time on the Valor. You are allowed to bring a 12 pack of canned soda. If you have Cheers soda is included in the package so unless you are a major soda drinker and did it in your room shouldn't really need to carry it on board with you.

Yes Cheers covers drinks in the dining room. Some people find the bar service slow in the dining room and suggest bring a drink into the dining room to get you started.

Have a good time on the Valor. You are allowed to bring a 12 pack of canned soda. If you have Cheers soda is included in the package so unless you are a major soda drinker and did it in your room shouldn't really need to carry it on board with you.

Yes Cheers covers drinks in the dining room. Some people find the bar service slow in the dining room and suggest bring a drink into the dining room to get you started.

Great thanks for explaining. I don't want there to be any surprises.