Star Wars cruise

emjayel56

HI everyone..

I recently booked a week on the Fantasy Star Wars cruise and was wondering if those of you who have taken this cruise can share with me what they do differently on a Star Wars cruise. Thank you. Maryjo

First, it isn't a Star Wars cruise, it is Star Wars DAY on a regular cruise. The distinction is important because they don't want to run off people who don't like the idea of a whole cruise devoted to Star Wars.

You'll be able to submit a request of your first three choices of characters for a meet and greet and be assigned to at least one of these. There will be other characters for the traditional "stand in line" meet and greets, but everyone gets at least one of the time scheduled ones. The music on the ship will change for the day. There will be appropriate movies running in all locations. You'll have activities like Jedi training available.

Star Wars Day at Sea is on Thursday. There are 3 ticketed meet and greets: R2D2 & C3PO, Chewbacca and Darth Vader. They are available on the other sea days also. You sign up when you do the online check in. Other characters can be seen roaming the ship. There is a dance party in the lobby and stage show/fireworks at night.

There is Jedi training for kids. My daughter loved that. She battled Kylo Ren.

The dinner menu is SW themed. The lobby has a couple themed back drops for pictures. Lots of people were dressed up as SW characters (us included!)

Star Wars Day at Sea is on Thursday. There are 3 ticketed meet and greets: R2D2 & C3PO, Chewbacca and Darth Vader. They are available on the other sea days also. You sign up when you do the online check in. Other characters can be seen roaming the ship. There is a dance party in the lobby and stage show/fireworks at night.

There is Jedi training for kids. My daughter loved that. She battled Kylo Ren.

The dinner menu is SW themed. The lobby has a couple themed back drops for pictures. Lots of people were dressed up as SW characters (us included!)

thank you both for responding and sharing some great information. I'm really excited for this one!! Have a great day. MJ

In addition to what the other posters said, here is some more information at Star Wars Day at Sea:

1--All the Star Wars movies are played through out the length of cruise, one or two per day. There are also non-Star Wars movies showing, but if you wanted watch every Star Wars movie while on your cruise, you could.

2--Each cruise has one special guest, like a writer, artist or someone who works at Lucasfilm on Star Wars who does two presentations on Star Wars day.

3--There is special "Star Wars Day at Sea" merchandise available.

I hope you have a great time!

In addition to what the other posters said, here is some more information at Star Wars Day at Sea:

1--All the Star Wars movies are played through out the length of cruise, one or two per day. There are also non-Star Wars movies showing, but if you wanted watch every Star Wars movie while on your cruise, you could.

2--Each cruise has one special guest, like a writer, artist or someone who works at Lucasfilm on Star Wars who does two presentations on Star Wars day.

3--There is special "Star Wars Day at Sea" merchandise available.

I hope you have a great time!

wow so cool thank you so much... can't wait