easy taxi tour

crazy4cruisn

WE took a taxi tour of Cayman and were very pleased. We did Hell, Turtle Farm, Rum Cake Factory, and island tour. This was about 2 hours and only $20 per person. I have the name and phone number of the person who took us if anyone is interested. The driver gave us great information and was very helpful!

Crazy... I will be in GC in april on the explorer and I would love to have the name and the number of the company that you used. Also when you were at these stops how long did you have to look around and shop or were u rush around?

thanks

The name of the taxi service is Ursula's Taxi Service phone 345-917-4567. Ursula let us stay as long as we wished at each place. We found her just as we got off the ship. We told her we wanted to visit Hell so she got us there first before the big tour buses. Then we went to the rum cake factory and then to the turtle farm. She went in with us to get a discount and then waited for us to tour. We asked to stop a minute to take pictures of 7 mile beach on our way back. She was fun to visit with and told us a lot about the island. She has a lovely Scottish/Cayman accent. Tell her that the Texans recommended her!

Archived