booking ic tahiti online

eskie

Has anyone booked Intercontinental tahiti or moorea online? Have you had any problems with changing dates or their cancellation policies? From my understanding it is pretty strict...as in too bad, they charge your credit card for your stay should you cancel :eek:

I booked our two nights at the Moorea IC on their website. If you do the online rate yes it not refundable. I gave a credit card to secure the reservation but have not been charged yet and when I emailed and asked when I would be charged they said not till closer to the arrival day (May 19th) or both nights when we check out.

Their website was very easy to use and that cheaper non-refundable website rate was the cheapest I could find via my travel agent and travelocity and expedia places.

As for changing the reservation I made the mistake of only making it for one night when I initially did it and realized when they emailed me it was wrong. I just logged into the site with my confirmation number and added the extra night with no problems.

Hope this helps :o

Archived