transporting a group of 30-35 people to seven mile beach

bsbcgirl

My daughter's dance team and many family members are going on the Carnival Imagination this July. They are performing on the ship one afternoon. What is the best/most economical way to get everyone in our group to seven mile beach? Should I contact a guide in advance? If so, who? Or should we just hail separate mini vans once we get off the ship? Any info/tips will be greatly appreciated.

You might want to consider arranging your shore transportation in advance. Otherwise you will probably be splitting the group into 2 or 3 of the small omnibuses, if you can find them still empty.

Webster's, Reliable Transport, Hawg's Tours, and Majestic Tours are some companies worth contacting to check rates.

My daughter's dance team and many family members are going on the Carnival Imagination this July. They are performing on the ship one afternoon. What is the best/most economical way to get everyone in our group to seven mile beach? Should I contact a guide in advance? If so, who? Or should we just hail separate mini vans once we get off the ship? Any info/tips will be greatly appreciated.

You are obviously not yet experienced with a group of people this size.

I take a family and friends group every year cruising....

You, my friend~ are in a wonderful position if you plan it right to control everything!:)

EXAMPLE:

A group of 30-35 people can charter their own boat for around $25-$30 a person to go and see the stingrays at the sand bar, then snorkel at the North wall reef, and then be taken to 7 mile beach afterwards for an hour or so to play at the beach...and then back to the pier to shop before going to the boat...

I always have custom tours for my friends and family trips...

It is cheaper.

Fun.

and nice to have a private tour without 5000 other people along at each port.

You get to sit back and relax while the tour operators cater to all your groups needs and desires.

You can do this at each stop and really save money with a group this size.

You just need to figure out the cost per person and then tell the families the schedule....

I always pick the best tours at each stop and then look for the best price and tour operator to hire for our group exclusively.

You have far more power than you realize.

What are your other stops?

Email me if you want suggestions.

cruisephotos@gmail.com

Have fun with your daughter and her friends...

How fun!

AMY

AKA TRAVELWORKS

Archived