Carnival Website

cajunkittie

On my TA booking engine with Carnival, I get the Conquest leaving Galveston on the following dates:

2006:

Jan. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29

Feb. 5, 12, 19, 26

March 5, 12, 19, 26

April 2, 9, 16,23, 30

May 7, 14, 21, 28

June 4, 11, 18, 25

July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30

Aug. 6, 13, 20, 27

Sept. 3, 10, 17, 24

Oct. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29

Nov. 5, 12, 19, 26

Dec. 3, 10, 17, 24, 31

2007:

Jan. 7, 14, 21, 28

Feb. 4, 11, 18, 25

March 4, 11, 18, 25

April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29

Ports of Call:

Sun: Galveston

Mon: Fun Day at Sea

Tues: Fun Day at Sea

Wed: Montego Bay

Thurs: Grand Cayman

Fri: Cozumel

Sat: Fun Day at Sea

Sun: Galveston

I have no idea why those dates aren't showing up on Carnival's website, I just went there and checked myself. However, they are showing up on my booking engine :confused:

Curious, I tried to do a seach for prices on the Conquest and it won't pull any conquest cruises at all? Anybody else seeing this problem? Is it an update issue with the carnival website?:(

Just try again. Sometimes the Carnival website is a little "hinky", but usually is you just try again later it works fine. :)

Curious, I tried to do a seach for prices on the Conquest and it won't pull any conquest cruises at all? Anybody else seeing this problem? Is it an update issue with the carnival website?:(

I'm having the same problem. I just called carnival, and the PVP that I talked to said they were unaware of the problem. I'm hoping it will be fixed soon!

I just noticed the same thing.:eek: I gave Carnival a call and they said it is a problem with the website. We are sailing May 14th on the Conquest, everything is as scheduled. No itinerary changes so far - not yet sold out.

My heart sank with I saw "no sailing dates available". I'm so excited about our first cruise, I'd be heartbroken if it was canceled. :(

She said try again tomorrow. :D No worries, mon!

I couldn't search for pricing on my current cruise booked when we were logged in under DH's name.

I signed up under my name without putting in my current booking information and lo and behold there was our sailing.

I think this is Carnival's way of having booked passengers not check the prices of their current sailing. Just a thought but it would make sense.

Diane

I couldn't search for pricing on my current cruise booked when we were logged in under DH's name.

I signed up under my name without putting in my current booking information and lo and behold there was our sailing.

I think this is Carnival's way of having booked passengers not check the prices of their current sailing. Just a thought but it would make sense.

Diane

This does make sense and honsetly I was actually a little surprised that I WAS able to le logged in and check prices for the cruise I was already booked on. So if that is the case it is either a very new change or inconsistant.....But....I really CAN'T IMAGINE the CARNIVAL WEBSITE being INCONSISTANT!!!! :eek: LOL

Archived