Cruising in Feb: Sportsplex and Formula 1 questions!

kniemeyeria

Are the balls provided at the Sportsplex?  I read one review that said they didn't provide them due to Covid--but that was also last spring.  So I'm curious if they are providing them now?  Just wondering if we need to pack so our teen can enjoy the complex!

Also--we are thinking about doing the option where you can do all the activities such as bowling and the Formula 1 VR.  Are those activities usually busy?  Can they be done multiple times a day or pretty self-limiting due to the crowds and having to wait in line?

Thank you!

30 days and counting til our 4th cruise--I'm a cruiser for life!

From what I saw on Bellissima, the Sportplex was often busy with teenagers, younger and older playing basketball or football, so I presume the balls were provided. 

As for bowling and F1 VR, these activities are paid for, so even though I've seen people using them from time to time, there were never any crowds or queues waiting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoLoca2208 said:

From what I saw on Bellissima, the Sportplex was often busy with teenagers, younger and older playing basketball or football, so I presume the balls were provided. 

As for bowling and F1 VR, these activities are paid for, so even though I've seen people using them from time to time, there were never any crowds or queues waiting. 

Thank you!