MSC World Europe Sept 16 to 23, 2023 shore excursions

• My husband and I will be on MSC World Europa in September 2023.  We are looking for 4 to 6 people who would like to join our semi-private tours (maximum of 8 people) with Italy Tours www.ItalyTours.EU   on Sept. 17 from Genoa and will visit Cinque Terre; on Sept 18 from Naples to. Amalfi coast; on Sept 19 from Messina that will visit Mt. Etna  and Taormina.  I have used Italy Tours before and were very pleased with services and tours.  Please let me know if you are interested in joining the tours or reach out to Italy Tours and mention that you would like to join group of Leticia (Letty) dela Fuente.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Letty:  We would like to book the Amalfi coast trip you mention above on September 17th, but as we don't join the cruise until Naples (September 18th) the tour company said we cannot book with them (they only take cruise passengers).  We could do the 18th (two adults) but I don't know our embarkation time yet.  I saw 5 pm but I don't think that's a confirmed time yet.  Regards, Mary

Hi Mary.  Thanks for the interest.  If your embarkation is at 5 pm, it will not work since the tour will start soon after it docks at 1 pm.

Would you be interested in the Mt. Etna and Taormina tour next day?  If yes, I can send you tour details.  Thank you.