Hotels Near Norfolk CruiseTerminal?

susanl9532

There are four I can recommend. The Main, a Hilton property, Glass Light,  Norfolk Waterside Marriott and Sheraton Norfolk Waterside. All less than a 10 minute easy walk. A Courtyard by Marriott is not as close but still a short approximately 10-15 minute walk (with luggage, otherwise it would probably take less time) which you may do through a lovely historic neighborhood.  All are nice properties with plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, bars within walking distance. 

That is a good choice. The building is a historic, restored boutique hotel. Attached to the lobby is a beautiful glass museum, part of the Chrysler Museum. 

If you’re looking for a great breakfast or lunch spot try The Stockpot very close by.  Fresh, inventive takes on breakfast and lunch.  Everything is delicious.  Not your eggs, bacon hash-browns kind of place, quite popular with locals.

If you do like eggs, bacon, hash-browns type breakfast d’egg is also close and also a local fav.

If you would like a recommendation for coffee, wine store, book store, she-crab soup restaurant, all independent retailers, I can also help.  As you can tell, I ❤️ Norfolk 😎

Stockpot sounds interesting. We're only there for the evening before and the morning of a cruise. Original plan had us spending the day after the cruise exploring the area with a late flight home, but that flight was cancelled. With the new flight we won't have to explore. Guess we need to

plan another trip!

Thanks for your suggestions!