Live from the NCL Viva

Jmustang67

Was supposed to be 40 minute beach break was 27 I was the last one back on the catamaran. Supposed to have 4 hour excursion maybe 3 hours and ten minutes we did go into Marigot Bay and back out. Unsure about Pirates of the Caribbean reference. There was snorkeling at the beach but they don’t give much time. I did it but had a timer set on my watch! We heard from others that went to the Pitons were happy other than the time it took to get there. As far as vendors there were 2 

image.thumb.png.93cca51531ecc709aea082bc3ed7f78d.pngand another man selling a few nice things I would have purchased from him but my money was on the Catamaran and no time to get it 

The horseback riding is at Seaside Nature Park though the ship photos by their photographer $40 per group we were 2 you can look at them before purchasing about a 1 hour ride. They have at least 20 horses take you in groups of about 8 or less. Several minutes in the ocean. The trails are rocky and go up and down and over 200 lbs they won’t let ride. There’s a pig peacocks chickens ducks and other fowl.

image.thumb.jpeg.25fe19bd97fcb6adb92bdfd451890f89.jpeg