ATW 2026 on Vista - Any word?

ATWCruiser

Any word about ATW 2026 on Vista?  I am assuming it will be announced sometime in February.

I bet they had previously mapped out an itinerary but now scrambling to change it due to the Middle East conflict.  ATW 2025 is going east.  ATW 2026 should be going west this time and they would normally go through the Red Sea and the Mediterranean (alternate itineraries based upon history) but that seems very unlikely now.  Expecting a big price increase now that it is on Vista and inflation!    

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2026 RTW launch will be happening on March 13, 2024 and the 2026 RTW will be on Vista. An before anyone asks, that is the extent of my info.  I do NOT know if that is when the itinerary will be announced and available for viewing online (but that would be my guess) or that is when bookings will open. 

Thanks for the info on the date.  Just for fun, I put together every past ATW cruise announcement date and first available booking date that I could find.  Only pattern is that when Oceania announces around Jan-Mar time frame, the booking date is usually right after the announcement date.

image.png.1c8910600d645fdf31f2ccfe49c93b95.png