Anyone know exactly where Inspiration has been tendering?

cobra95kev

I will be on the Inspiration on 4/24/2006 and we stop at Cozumel on Thursday 4/27/2006 at 8AM. I am trying to get an idea of how close to downtown we might be? I looked on cruiseshipcal.com and saw that there is only one other ship at Cozumel before ours at 8AM that morning.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin C. :)

The Puerta Maya Pier is walking distance to the International Pier, which has numerous Car Rental outlets.

Here are some images from when the Jewel of the Seas became the first ship to dock in Cozumel since the hurricane.

There are images that should give you a good idea of the relationship of the two piers. there is also an image of your ship getting tenders docking to it. And by now you should realize that Carnaval will not be docking their ships any time soon.

The Puerta Maya Pier is walking distance to the International Pier, which has numerous Car Rental outlets.

Here are some images from when the Jewel of the Seas became the first ship to dock in Cozumel since the hurricane.

http://fxphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/1353158/1

There are images that should give you a good idea of the relationship of the two piers. there is also an image of your ship getting tenders docking to it. And by now you should realize that Carnaval will not be docking their ships any time soon.

Thanks for the pictures - glad to see one pier functional...

sunryz710, I will also be going on the Triumph May 13th, awesome! That's so exciting. I just joined this forum and it's really been helpful. I have a question for you, did you book an excursion yet and did you book through the ship? I initially booked an excursion with ShoreTrips for a Dune Buggy Safari when our itinerary was 7am-midnight, but the intinerary changed a couple months ago to 7am-6pm and am a little worried about getitng back to the boat on time. Our excursion is 10am-4:30pm. What do you think I should do:cancel it or keep it? Thanks!!

Amy

Archived