Formal nights on Galaxy

GatorTide

I believe I have read there are three formal nights. Does anyone who has sailed on the 11-night Mediterranean itinerary out of Rome remember which nights are the formal nights? Trying to figure out if I need to go shopping!

We sailed last 09/05 on Galaxy from Rome. You can read my review in member reviews.

Formal nights are night 2, 7 and 10.

We packed extremely light, believe it or not. We just had pull cases and small packs. I think the only passengers who did not have gigantic cases. We just rolled them on board and into our room. Others waited 3-5 hrs.

If you do some minor laundry and pack light, no need to worry about too many clothes. As other posters have stated many times, you will never see these other people again, so who cares what you wear? Just look respectable. I travelled with a suit jacket tucked with my clothes, and my wife mixed and matched and no issue.

Have a great cruise. It is a fantastic itinerary. One only negative is too many port days, not enough cruise days. Lots to see and do.

Al

Archived