ATV Tour - St. Martin/St. Maarten

cplav

I posted a few weeks ago that I was looking for information about an ATV tour in St. Martin/St. Maarten. We sailed on the Princess Caribbean and took the ATV tour offered by the cruise line. It was awesome!

There were about 50 4 wheel dirt bikes (ATV's) in the group. Many people had never ridden an ATV before and everyone had a great time. It was about a three and a half hour tour of both sides of the island (French and Dutch). We had a really rainy day so it was nice and muddy, after a few minutes it didn't matter we were wet and muddy and enjoying it.

The tour goes through the street and dirt trails of the island. We saw many locals and exchanged smiles and hi fives. We went about an hour to Orient beach and took an hour to go for a swim. The tour guides provided soda and bottled water for us. The guides were great, they were there when a bike broke (every now and then one would break) to exchange it with us or fix it for us. We never lost track of the back. The guides had fun and made sure that everyone was comfortable with the ride.

On the ride we based through the butterfly farm, several horse farms and a lot of beach front property. I would recommend it to anyone looking to see the island in a different way. It was a great experience that I don't think we could have gotten on any other tour. I think the tour was like $89 a person, well worth it.

Any questions drop me a line I would love to answer.

Chris

Archived